- PPR via redFlight.ch (PPR & customs button), is confirmed or “denied” by an email “your flight was accepted”.
- Office hours 07:30 – 12:05 / 13:15 – 17:00 LT (winter UTC+1, summer UTC+2)
- Registrations outside office hours will not be processed
- Flights outside tower times on request with additional fees of CHF 180 – 360 per movement
- International flights: at least 3 hours before arrival/departure from Schengen countries, 24 hours from non-Schengen countries
- Customs registration is created in redFlight.
- RFF CAT 3 – 5 with additional costs on request during office hours
- Fuel only Jet-A1 available
- LSZC is basically a VFR airport with ARR “Y” & DEP “Z”
- ILS Emmen and SID Buochs can be requested via PPR, but will only be approved in bad weather.
PPR (Prior permission required) via redFligth for all flights!
The pilot is obliged to comply with the following customs and police regulations and to inform the crew and passengers about them. Furthermore, each passenger is responsible for compliance with the regulations.
Please read the customs regulations carefully.
Only goods within the scope of the allowances and exemption limits that are not subject to any further restrictions may be carried. The regulations can be found at:
Only travel goods that are not subject to restrictions and for which no tax exemption is claimed may be carried. Other goods may only be imported or exported via customs airports. Failure to follow these regulations will be punished as a violation of customs regulations. Customs checks are carried out without prior questioning.
The pilot, crew and passengers carry valid travel documents. People with a visa requirement must enter or leave via a customs airport. Failure to comply with these provisions will be punished as a violation of Article 292 of the Swiss Penal Code.
Military flights from abroad:
For these flights, diplomatic clearance must be given in advance by FOCA/FOCA.
Application form: www.bazl.admin.ch/diplomaticclearances
Exceptions for flights outside flight operating hours:
For flights outside of flight operating hours, permission must be obtained in advance, which is only granted in selected cases. Application form