– PPR has to be confirmed per mail (the automatic mail is not valid as confirmation)
– Office open 0630z – 1105z & 1215z – 1600z (Winter)
– announcement outside office hours are not processed
– Operations outside office hours on request with additional fees CHF 180 – 360 pro movement
– International flights: min. 3h before arrival/departure from Schengen
states, 24h from non Schengen states, submit one customs-form for each individual leg
– Only in case of limited visibility: ILS approaches or SID WIL2A departures at
airport authority Buochs on request +41 41 622 06 11
– RFF CAT 3 – 5 on request at office time with additional cost
– only JetA1 available
– LSZC is basically a VFR airport; flightplans generally ARR “Y” & DEP “Z”
PPR (prior permission required) via Internet for all flights!
International weekend flights must be announced by Friday, 16:00 LT, at the latest.
Click Flight announcement and announce your flight using the electronic form, under “national”. To announce a flight over the weekend, please contact the airport-manager : +41 41 622 06 11.
Click Flight announcement and announce your flight using the electronic form, under “international”.
Please provide full flight announcement information and customs details.
Incomplete announcements will not be accepted.
Customs forms latest 3h bevor ETA / ETD.
Inbound international arrivals must be announced to Airport Buochs AG latest by Friday, 1600 LT.
Pilots undertake to observe the following customs and police regulations, and to inform the crew and passengers of the same. Passengers also bear individual responsibility for observing these regulations.
Please click the following link and read the customs regulations carefully.
Goods may be brought into Switzerland within the limits of the duty-free allowance, provided they are not subject to further restrictions. The regulations may be viewed at:
The only goods permitted to leave the airport are travel goods which are a) not subject to any restrictions and b) not the object of a tax exemption claim. Other goods must be imported/exported via customs airports. Non-compliance with these regulations is punishable as an infringement of customs regulations. Customs checks will be made unannounced.
Pilots, crew and passengers must carry valid travel documents. Persons travelling on a visa must enter/leave Switzerland via a customs airport. Non-compliance with these regulations is equivalent to infringement of Article 292 of the Swiss Penal Code, and is punishable as such.
For such flights a diplomatic clearance must be obtained from FOCA (Federal Office of Civil Aviation).
Request Form: www.bazl.admin.ch/diplomaticclearances