- PPR via redFlight.ch (PPR & customs button), will be confirmed by an email “your flight was accepted” or “denied”
- Office hours 07:30 – 12:05 / 13:15 – 17:00 LT (winter UTC+1, summer UTC+2)
- Applications outside office hours will not be processed
- Flights outside tower hours on request with additional fees CHF 180 – 360 per movement
- International flights: at least 3h before arrival/departure from Schengen countries, 24h from Non Schengen countries
- Customs declaration will be made in redFlight
- RFF CAT 3 – 5 with additional charges on request during office hours
- Fuel only Jet-A1 available
- LSZC is basically a VFR airfield with ARR “Y” & DEP “Z”.
- ILS Emmen and SID Buochs can be requested via PPR, but will only be approved in bad weather.
PPR (prior permission required) via redFlight for all flights!
Pilots undertake to observe the following customs and police regulations, and to inform the crew and passengers of the same. Passengers also bear individual responsibility for observing these regulations.
Please click the following link and read the customs regulations carefully.
Goods may be brought into Switzerland within the limits of the duty-free allowance, provided they are not subject to further restrictions. The regulations may be viewed at:
The only goods permitted to leave the airport are travel goods which are a) not subject to any restrictions and b) not the object of a tax exemption claim. Other goods must be imported/exported via customs airports. Non-compliance with these regulations is punishable as a violation of customs regulations. Customs checks will be made unannounced.
Pilots, crew and passengers must carry valid travel documents. Persons traveling on a visa must enter/leave Switzerland via a customs airport. Non-compliance with these regulations is equivalent to violation of Article 292 of the Swiss Penal Code, and is punishable as such.
For such flights a diplomatic clearance must be obtained from FOCA (Federal Office of Civil Aviation). Request form: www.bazl.admin.ch/diplomaticclearances